- - Internal record keeping.
- - We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- -To improve customer services
- -To improve our website
We use traffic log cookies to enhance user experience & to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so as to understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by them.