SUPER DISTRIBUTOR BM-I

100000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 1, 00,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of Mera Cash* & Products. Wherein the proportionate value will be 75% (i.e. INR.75, 000/-) in Mera Cash (an exclusive wallet provided by Mera Baazaar); the rest 25 %( i.e. INR. 25,000/-) will be accommodated in terms of our product portfolio which you can avail on the DP value as prescribed in the product manual. 1 Life time valid membership. 2 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals of products & services. 3 24*7 customer support.

SUPER DISTRIBUTOR BM-II

200000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 2, 00,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of Mera Cash*. Wherein the proportionate value will be 100% in Mera Cash (an exclusive wallet provided by Mera Baazaar ) ;add on you can avail products listed on our portal worth INR.1,00,000/- on their DP value as prescribed in the product manual Subscription benefits: 1 Life time valid membership. 2 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals of products & services. 3 24*7 customer support.

SUPER DISTRIBUTOR BM-III

400000

Description

Subscription Value: INR. 4, 00,000/-. you can avail products listed on our portal worth INR.4,00,000/- on their DP value as prescribed in the product manual.

MASTER DISTRIBUTOR BM-I

50000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 50,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of Mera Cash* & Products. Wherein the proportionate value will be 70% (i.e. INR.35, 000/-) in Mera Cash (an exclusive wallet provided by Mera Baazaar); the rest 30 %( i.e. INR. 15,000/-) will be accommodated in terms of our product portfolio which you can avail on the DP value as prescribed in the product manual. Subscription benefits: 1 Life time valid membership. 2 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals of products & services.

MASTER DISTRIBUTOR BM-II

100000

Description

Subscription Value: INR. 1, 00,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of Mera Cash*. Wherein the proportionate value will be 100% in Mera Cash (an exclusive wallet provided by Mera Baazaar ) ;add on you can avail products listed on our portal worth INR.50,000/- on their DP value as prescribed in the product manual. Subscription benefits: 1 Life time valid membership. 2 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals of products & services. 3 24*7 customer support.

MASTER DISTRIBUTOR BM-III

200000

Description

Subscription Value: INR. 2, 00,000/-. you can avail products listed on our portal worth INR.2,00,000/- on their DP value as prescribed in the product manual.

DISTRIBUTOR BM-I

25000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 25,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of Mera Cash* & Products. Wherein the proportionate value will be 60% (i.e. INR 15, 000/-) in Mera Cash (an exclusive wallet provided by Mera Baazaar); the rest 40 %( i.e. INR 10,000/-) will be accommodated in terms of our product portfolio which you can avail on the DP value as prescribed in the product manual.

DISTRIBUTOR BM-II

50000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 50,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of Mera Cash*. Wherein the proportionate value will be 100% in Mera Cash (an exclusive wallet provided by Mera Baazaar ) ;add on you can avail products listed on our portal worth INR.25,000/- on their DP value as prescribed in the product manual. Subscription benefits: 1 Life time valid membership. 2 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals of products & services. 3 24*7 customer support. 4 Support in terms of branding.

DISTRIBUTOR BM-III

100000

Description

Subscription Value: INR. 1, 00,000/- . you can avail products listed on our portal worth INR.1,00,000/- on their DP value as prescribed in the product manual.

FRANCHISE BM-I

5000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 5000/- which’s refundable fully in lieu of Services*. *Services – Other than B2B; will be in form of services as applicable as per subscription. In layman terms it refers to the cost incurred to avail those services whatsoever. Subscription benefits: 1 Zero investment. 2 Life time valid membership. 3 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals. 4 Right of selling Services & Products listed in the portal. 5 24*7 customer support. 6 Support in terms of branding.

FRANCHISE BM-II

10000

Description

Subscription Value: INR. 10,000/- which’s refundable fully in form of products worth INR 10,000/- on DP. Subscription benefits: 1 Zero investment. 2 Life time valid membership. 3 Sponsored training by dedicated professionals. 4 Right of selling Products & Services listed in the portal. 5 24*7 customer support. 6 Support in terms of branding & promotion & so more…

FRANCHISE BM (COMBO)

15000

Description

Subscription Value: INR 15,000/- which’s refundable partially in products worth INR.10, 000/- on DP & free services* worth INR.7000/- *Services – Other than B2B; will be in form of services as applicable as per subscription. In layman terms it refers to the cost incurred to avail those services whatsoever. Capital Investment 15,000/- Premium Benefit 17,000/-